在 2015/12/25 10:47, 书呆彭, Peng Yi 写道:
在 2015/12/25 6:51, Thijs Schreijer 写道:
Could you please retry this with the 2.3RC1 version? some changes have been made with the configuration files.

they all behave the same among version 2.3.0-rc1, 2.2.3-rc2, 2.2.0. they use the default.

sorry, I mean 2.2.2 not 2.2.0. actually 2.2.2 works fine. It didn't work when I checked it because
I installed several different versions side by side and I messed up the environments.
when I start a fresh cmd.exe and call luarocks 2.2.2, it works fine.

actually if I place a configuration file at %appdata%\luarocks\config-5.2.lua then luarocks
will use it, but luarocks always ignores the one at D:\Applications\luarocks\config-5.2.lua,
which is generated automatically by the install.bat script; it is just not loaded at all!

I wonder whether this is a Windows specific behavior, please?

After some examination for the code, I guess it is the install.bat that is broken. when I trace the
flow I find the site_cofig_5_2.lua contains the following line:

>local site_config = {}
>--[[...]]
>site_config.LUAROCKS_SYSCONFIG=[[$CONFIG_FILE]]
>--[[...]]
>return site_config

apparently the CONFIG_FILE variable is not expanded properly while generating site_config.lua
I am not very familiar with how luarocks works, could someone please check that out?

--
the nerdy Peng / 书呆彭 / Sent from Thunderbird