My small library to read and write .xlsx file :)

https://github.com/cloudwu/luaxlsx

I think it's simple to understand , and you can add your needs by yourself.

<lua.to.typisch@xoxy.net>于2015年12月18日周五 上午12:06写道:
Am 16.12.2015 um 14:18 schrieb Geoff Smith - spammealot1@live.co.uk:

Hi

Just wondering if there are any libraries around to allow Lua to read/write data to Open Source Spreadsheets such as Libre Office,  Google Spreadsheets, etc.

I have been looking around and drew a blank on this, so I thought I would ask here.  Is this a particularly difficult library to create as no one seems to have tackled it ?

Regards Geoff

There is a LuaTex package which you can use with plain Lua:

https://github.com/michal-h21/odsfile