Hello!

I'm not sure who handles Lua logo related products so I decided to send this to the list, I hope this is not a problem.

Some days ago I printed the Lua Logo on stickers to put on my laptop and to give away to friends who are also Lua devs / fans. Stickers are a very popular way for devs to show their passion and support for their dev tools. I realised I could have bought those on the official store if they were available. Buttons are also my thing.

I'm not sure if I speak for everyone, but I think stickers and buttons could be a nice addition to the store :)

Cheers!
--
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org