Hello,

I'm interesting in translating programming languages to Esperanto. Currently I'm buzzy with a _javascript_ translation based on the Babylscript project, and lua is in my list of existing programming languages I plane to translate.

While wrapping standards libs with corresponding translation shouldn't come with any technical difficulty, I would be interested to know if anyone would have a better or more elegant solution. Also, I'm not a Lua expert but it doesn't look like the language provide any standard mechanism to rename/alias keywords. I would warmly welcome any advice on this point.

Kind regards