Hi,

I've found MEAN(MEAN is a fullstack framework. ExpressJS on the
backend + MongoDB and AngularJS for templating + Frontend stuff) good
for me.

It doesn't belong our lua world though..
Maybe now javascript has more fans and bigger community than lua..

Journeyer
Journeyer J. Joh
o o s a p r o g r a m m e r
a t