Hi,

I'd like to write a web application which runs on andoid, i-os, linux,
windows, mac, etc..
I plan to use orbit. Orbit can be installed on these various systems.
And I plan to use browsers on each systems to open up the web application.

In this way I think I can implement multi-platform application easily.

My question is then, how I can put orbit into android and i-os.
Firstly let me focus on android.
Is there any resources I can refer to to get some information about
doing this work?

I need to create an apk so that users can download and run.
When users do this download and run, the orbit is installed in his/her
android device.

How can I do this?

And using orbit is not the mandatory, if there appeared any awesome
new (lua) web framework let me know...

Thank you very much in advance.
Journeyer

Journeyer J. Joh