[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio 1.20
- From: Paul K <paul@...>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 16:57:20 +0000
ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, remote debugger, code analyzer, live coding, integration
with various Lua engines, and support for Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and
The new version includes the following improvements (full details are
in the changelog ):
- Added project-wide fuzzy symbol search, including support for
- Improved application performance and memory usage.
- Improved memory handling for large files.
- Improved auto-complete order of results and suggestions for
- Updated Windows launcher to add dpi awareness for high dpi monitors.
- Upgraded Lua 5.3 interpreter to 5.3.1.
- Fixed a memory leak after a search panel is opened.
- Fixed an occasional crash from the filetree on Linux.
Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for your
patches, feedback, and support of the project!