On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 8:50 PM, Pierre Chapuis <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:

>>> Seconded.  Many thanks to King, it was a nice event, we enjoyed it a
>>> lot.
>>
>> +1!
>
> If even Roberto starts sending +1 posts I guess I can too :)
>
> So +1, thank you King. I will be joining you at the pub in a handful of
> minutes if you're still there.

I'd like to say thanks too! King organized an excellent conference!
All hail King! :-D

Alexander.

P.S. If anyone is still in Stockholm, I have free time tomorrow, until
5pm or so. How about e.g. visiting Djurgarden together? I missed the
City quarters last time I visited Skansen, Junibacken is absolutely
magical, and I haven't been to Gröna Lund and Nordic Museum yet. (Or,
alternatively, we can just go to a bar and have a beer ;-) )