On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Philipp Janda <siffiejoe@gmx.net> wrote:

The luasql documentation[1] says that the first argument (after `self`) has to be the `sourcename` (I think that's the database name):

    env:connect(sourcename[,username[,password[,hostname[,port]]]])

Hi Philip,

I tried that as well, however when I use the index name lua can't connect to the sphinxql server. The other strange bit is that there is no authentication to the sphinxql server, while there is to mysql, however I get an access denied when I don't include the mysql credentials even though the connection request specifies the sphinxql server on port 9306.

- D