Boris,

Thank you for the questions.

> Can you certify this library with memcapable [1]?

As I understand memcapable corresponds to memcached protocol implementations. There is corresponding test tool in libmemcached source tree, which is used to check server, e.g. text/binary protocols, etc. Since lua-libmemcached is an interface wrapper to the libmemcached it uses libmemcached implementation to communicate to memcached server.

The lua-memcached comes with a number of test cases that cover all possible interface cases. While it is relatively new, it still remains under `dev` tag, however work is 98% complete.

> Maybe we could add the link to [2]?

I have sent request to Brian Aker for this.

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy