[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] loadx v1.0.0
- From: "Soni L." <fakedme@...>
- Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 19:53:44 -0300
First release of loadx!
I am pleased to announce the first release of loadx!
loadx is a Lua 5.2 and Lua 5.3 library which provides a better `load()`.
It currently supports:
- Shared upvalues! You can load 2 separate functions and have upvalues
propagate to eachother, for example, setting `_ENV` in one changes
`_ENV` in the other!
- You can set ALL the upvalues, not just the first! This, combined with
the above, makes this library perfect for seriali(s|z)ing and
Disclaimer: these emails may be made public at any given time, with or without reason. If you don't agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.