According to the website there is a meet-up planned at 18h
http://luastockholm2015.se/#SCHEDULE

> > Am 06.10.2015 um 10:42 schrieb Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi, all!
> >
> > Any plans for the subject?
>
> Since I am already Sweden, me and Vera are for sure in ;)  We will arrive Wed. 14th in Stockholm, in the afternoon.  Be prepared that beer and wine is axtraordinary expensive in Sweden, so best import some from for a solid party ;)

I am in, too. I think Björn Ritzl (from King) will organize something
("organize" meaning suggest some place :-).

-- Roberto

--
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org