I think load() should, in addition to _ENV, also take a list of upvalues, which are only used when loading bytecode.

When loading bytecode _ENV is assumed to be the first upvalue, upvalue 0, so we just need to make it varargs for the other upvalues.

This reduces the need for debug.upvaluejoin() (or w/e, setupvalue?) when loading bytecode.