Dear Ulisses,

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 08:33:19AM -0300, Ulisses Piassa wrote:
> Hello Ervin. Your message came to me like this:
>
> "
> SGkgTHVhLWwgbGlzdCwKCkknbSBuZXcgaGVyZSwgSSdtIGxvb2tpbmcgZm9yIHRoZSBlbWJlZGRp
> bmcgc29sdXRpb25zLCBhbmQgSSBmb3VuZCBMdWEgLQppdCdzIGVhc3kgYW5kIGxpa2VhYmxlIGxh
[...]
> b3JnL2F0dGFjaG1lbnRzLzIwMTUwOTEwL2M5MzhjNWQxL2F0dGFjaG1lbnQuaHRtbAo=
>
> "
>
> Can you re-send it? I work with embedded Lua and have great interest to
> read it.

usually, I send e-mails from my desktop client (Mutt), but as
I've experienced, most mailing list doesn't allow to send mails
with a gmail.com address with different MTA than Google - or
sometimes the mail arrives later. So, I've sent my first mail
from Google webmail, therefore I don't know, why arrived my mail
in base64 form. I've reviewed my email in the lua-l archive, and
there it seems as you get, in base64 form.

As Luiz wrote, you can see it in news.gmane.org archive.

(There is a simple way to read these e-mails, if you're using
Linux/Unix:

$ cat << EOF | base64 -d
> SGkgTHVhLWwgbGlzdCwKCkknbSBuZXcgaGVyZSwgSSdtIGxvb2tpbmcgZm9yIHRoZSBlbWJlZGRp
> paste the base64 content...
> EOF
Hi Lua-l list,

I'm new here, I'm looking for the embedding solutions, and I found Lua -
it's easy and likeable language.
...)

Regards,

a.