Hello!

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Daurnimator wrote:
> The flamegraph tool comes with things for many languages (java,
> node.js, etc: http://www.brendangregg.com/flamegraphs.html#Updates )
> I know of agentzh's flamegraphs for luajit/openresty (
> https://github.com/openresty/stapxx/blob/master/tapset/luajit.sxx )
> Does someone have one of these for plain PUC lua?

Well, I used to create a Lua-land flame graph tool for the standard
Lua 5.1 interpreter:

https://github.com/openresty/nginx-systemtap-toolkit#ngx-sample-lua-bt

It might need minor edits to get work outside the nginx context
though. Please let me know if you need help here.

I'm not interested in Lua 5.2/5.3 (for some practical reasons), sorry.

Regards,
-agentzh