[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] OpenResty 22.214.171.124 released
- From: "Yichun Zhang (agentzh)" <agentzh@...>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 18:28:11 +0800
I am glad to announce the new formal release, 126.96.36.199, of the
This is the first OpenResty formal release includes an NGINX 1.9.x
core. For OpenResty's release policy, please refer to the following
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for making this happen!
Just as a quick heads-up: we're currently working on incorporating the
new ssl_certificate_by_lua*, ssl_session_fetch_by_lua*,
ssl_session_store_by_lua*, and balancer_by_lua* features of ngx_lua
for future OpenResty releases. Almost all of these new features are
already powering CloudFlare's online products. The new
ngx_stream_lua_module is also being planned. Stay tuned!
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last formal release (188.8.131.52):
* upgraded the Nginx core to 1.9.3.
* see the changes here: <http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES>
* bugfix: "./configure --help": fixed the usage text for the
"--with-debug" option. thanks Kipras Mancevičius for the report.
* bugfix: link failures with OpenSSL might happen on 64-bit Mac OS
X when the "./configure" option "--with-openssl=PATH" was used
and the OpenSSL source was recent enough. thanks grasses for the
* upgraded PostgresNginxModule to 1.0rc7.
* feature: fixed compilation errors with nginx 1.9.1+. thanks
Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov for the original patch.
The HTML version of the change log with lots of helpful hyper-links
can be browsed here:
The next formal release of OpenResty will be based on the new Nginx 1.9.x core.
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, Lua/LuaJIT, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules and Lua libraries, as well as most of their external
dependencies. See OpenResty's homepage for details:
We have run extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster and
ensured that all the components (including the Nginx core) play well
together. The latest test report can always be found here: