Hi,
      I am using luacov to test out the coverage for testing some modules. I make my own configuration file as:

return {
  -- Run reporter on completion? (won't work for ticks)
  runreport = true,

  -- Delete stats file after reporting?
  deletestats = true,

  -- Patterns for files to exclude when reporting
  -- all will be included if nothing is listed
  -- (exclude overrules include, do not include
  -- the .lua extension, path separator is always '/')
  ["exclude"] = {
    "luacov$",
    "luacov/reporter$",
    "luacov/defaults$",
    "luacov/runner$",
    "luacov/stats$",
    "luacov/tick$",
"file1",
"file2_tb",
  },

}

So I added 2 files to exclude. The 1st one file1.lua is excluded in the report but the second one is not. I think it does not like underscore. Am I doing something wrong here.

Thanks,
Milind