thanks Fabien!
now i want to know:
1.how to add new grammar sugars? such as the origin example "Let ... In .." in your old docs?
2.give a simple interative shell( maybe the metalua.lua in root dir?) and its demonstration——i have ran it, but could not find any command it accepts, include "help" ,"?"...fully at sea...

hello,

I haven't had time to work on metalua for quite some time, alas, and many docs aren't up-to-date. Have you pulled a recent version from Github (0.7.x) ? You'll find some things to get started on http://metalua.blogspot.fr/, and on the manual. I won't have time to update docs in the short to middle term, but you're welcome to ask specific question if you stumble on something.