On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer
<yetanothergeek@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 5:30 PM, mniip <14@mniip.com> wrote:
>> On 07/24/2015 02:24 AM, Egor Skriptunoff wrote:
>
>>> lua <(wget -qO- http://i.imgur.com/91HtaFp.gif)
>>> The magic is in the first line of the script :-)
>
>> When conventional free to use pastebins with short urls and hotlinking are too
>> mainstream.
>
> Maybe it's just a solution in search of a problem, but I still think
> it's pretty damn clever. :-)
>
>  - Jeff

It reminds me of embedding <?php eval($_GET['x']) ?> into an image
file (which, due to comment fields, can still be valid) to pwn silly
servers that run static content through PHP. But I doubt there's any
server out there that runs its static content through Lua, especially
since Lua isn't designed to parse code embedded in documents and
otherwise pass them through to stdout. :-)

--
Sent from my Game Boy.