Hi list,

I'm just starting on a lua wrapper of libmraa for the intel Edison (http://iotdk.intel.com/docs/master/mraa/).  I've got a basic implementation working. My question is whether it is possible to split the code into multiple c files.  libmraa is split into seven modules so I'd like to keep the wrapper code distinct.  But my understanding is that the interface functions must be static.  I can create seven wrappers but I'd like to have one "luamraa" module as well.  Is the Right Way to do this to just use a lua module to import the seven wrappers?  (My lua is a little rusty, haven't worked with it for several years.)

Thanks,

Gregg