On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 23:59:22 +0900, Simon Cozens wrote:
> I don't know what end-users are going to build with. Having multiple
> versions of a version doesn't help here.

The one Lua-based project I have which really doesn't play nicely with multiple
lua versions simply refuses to work if the version is not the one it is written
for.

Operating systems which blithely jump forwards from 5.1 to 5.2 to 5.3 without
providing co-installability for those projects which have not been brought
forward should be larted until they behave properly.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69