[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Regarding errors raised by luaL_testudata
- From: Philipp Janda <siffiejoe@...>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:14:33 +0200
Am 13.07.2015 um 21:55 schröbte chekwob:
I am looking at the reference manual for Lua 5.3, specifically the C
API function luaL_testudata. It appears this function can somehow raise
errors, as it is marked [-0, +0, e], but looking at the implementation
of this function within the source code, I don't see how. It doesn't
appear to raise anything by itself, and all of the functions it calls
are marked as not raising errors.
- lua_touserdata [-0, +0, –]
- lua_getmetatable [-0, +(0|1), –]
- luaL_getmetatable [-0, +1, –]
That one should be [-0, +1, e], because it is implemented via
`lua_getfield` which has that signature (because it may fail during
memory allocation for the string key).
- lua_rawequal [-0, +0, –]
- lua_pop [-n, +0, –]
Is this an error in the documentation, or am I missing something?
While we are at it: There is a typo in the `le` event description in the
Unlike other operations, The less-equal ...