On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 at 15:05 Ole Krüger <ole@vprsm.de> wrote:
Hi, Does this library support Visual Studio 2013? Is there supporting
compiler listed?

You need a compliant compiler. I am not sure if the included VC++ compiler *really* supports C++14.

btw, the wrap_field/wrap_method need siguature of members, can this be avoid?

e.g. this is your examples:

lua_CFunction to_str   = luwra::wrap_method<Point, std::string(),
&Point::toString>;
lua_CFunction access_x = luwra::wrap_field<Point, double, &Point::x>;

can't be:
lua_CFunction to_str = luwra::wrap_method<&Point::toString>;
lua_CFunction access_x = luwra::wrap_field<&Point::x>;

?

That is only possible to do with a macro, because templates can only match against typenames/classes. Matching against the function or method signature is necessary in order to generate an appropriate Lua C function.

Nevertheless, I'll try to add such macro later this day, lets see how it turns out.

I have added support for wrapping entities using macros.

Have a look: https://github.com/vapourismo/luwra/wiki/User-Types

It works, but I have a bad feeling about this. Feels like a dirty hack.