Congratulations, Roberto!

Having the book in Portuguese should raise the visibility of Lua in
Brazil, where most computer science professors and professional
programmers aren't aware that Brazilians created such an elegant and
practical language.

BTW, your interview with Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo in Masterminds of
Programming [1] is one of the best in the book.

[1] http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596515171.do

[ ]s
Luciano

--