Hello Ignacio,

You missed the references [1] and [2]

From: lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] On Behalf Of Ignacio Burgueño
Sent: sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2015 11:35
To: Lua list
Subject: [ANN] bitness 1.0.0 released

Hi everyone,

I've just released a little module called 'bitness'. It does just one thing (and I hope it does it well), which is to determine whether your script is running on Lua (or LuaJIT) compiled as a 32 or 64 bit binary.

Example:

~~~~

local arch = require("bitness")()

print("Lua has been compiled as "..arch.." bits")

~~~~

It works by inspecting the bytecode on Lua or using the appropiate ffi.abi call on LuaJIT. It is released under the MIT license.

It is available on github [1] and as a rock [2]. Installation is easy, just:

luarocks install bitness

or copy the file 'bitness.lua' into Lua's path.

Regards,

Ignacio