On 06/15/2015 07:05 AM, Daurnimator wrote:
Got a few questions/comments for you:

   - How is it recommended to install luaprompt for different lua
versions side by side?
     i.e. How can I switch between 5.1 and 5.3?

   - Why do I need to press Ctrl+C twice to exit?

   - Tab completion shows several options that nil.
     e.g. prompt
     This is especially annoying as I want 'pr<tab>' to come up with 'print' :)

   - Could you do rotating tab completion instead of only to the prefix?
     i.e. pr<tab>  might complete to 'prompt', but pressing<tab>  again
would change to 'print'

Could you please open these as bugs/enchancements in the issue tracker in GitHub's page? It'll make things a bit easier.