On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
 Yes, i know at first sight it looks like it's just a +1 or -1
(or neither) on each table setting, but there's always some
not-uncommon case where you have to do a potentially-too-heavy
operation.

Could you give a real world example? I've thought about this problem and I can't think of a situation you'd have greater than a very small constant cost, though obviously I haven't thought about it as much as Roberto or many other Lua veterans.

--
Brigham Toskin