> My idea is to have this for pre compiled lua code because I want to
> write a lot of code in Lua and not in C/C++.

Lua compiles to bytecode for a virtual machine. That VM is different
for every major Lua release: 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 etc, but the same within minor
releases 5.2.1, 5.2.2 etc. However, it is not supposed to portable across
different architectures.

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you want. Can you show us
what the Lua code would look like in a postulated Lua dialect that has
this feature?