[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Zip Library
- From: "书呆彭, Peng Yi" <nerditation@...>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:56:12 +0800
在 2015/5/22 4:43, Geoff Smith 写道:
I need a quick and simple Lua Windows library to zip up some text files using Lua. I thought this would be easy to find as its such a common requirement. The relevant wiki pages didn't seem to give me a library that satisfied the following
1) Minimal dependencies, ideally just one or two DLL's that do the hard work.
2) Comes with the DLL binary(ies), and doesn't require me to faff around building the DLL myself.
3) Is simple to use and comes with some documentation on how to use it.
Have I missed a zipping library, that meets the above fairly basic criteria ? Any possible suggestions that I might have missed would be greatly appreciated.
check the zlib bindings(e.g. &), which should meet your needs.
zlib officially released a prebuilt DLL binrary for Windows.
the nerdy Peng / 书呆彭 / Sent from Thunderbird