Thank you all for the responses. Thanks Paul for doing all that work. I will try it out shortly.

Thanks,
Milind

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Paul K <paul@zerobrane.com> wrote:
Hi Milind,

> I am doing this in windows. Do I need to compile openssl first?

Yes. I have a script in ZeroBrane Studio that builds luassl on Windows
using mingw (https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/build/build-win32.sh).
If you run it from ZBS repository as "(cd build; bash ./build-win32.sh
lua luasec)", it will build bin/ssl.dll, which includes luasec and
openssl library in one dll linked against lua51.dll. The build script
retrieves the sources, so you don't need to do anything manually; it
references luasec-0.4.1 and openssl-1.0.1e, but you can update the
URLs to use more recent versions.

If you already have ssl.dll with luasec, you can get ssleay32.dll and
libeay32.dll modules from one of the distributions that comes with it;
for example, they are usually included with wget, subversion, and some
other packages.

Paul.