Hi there,

I updated all the libraries I am maintaining for Lua 5.3. On my (mac), all tests pass with all versions of Lua. Please let me know of any issue by posting a bug report on the specific project on github.

Please see the History.txt in each project for changes.

Cheers,

Gaspard Bucher

---------------------------------------
All documentation is at http://doc.lubyk.org
---------------------------------------

lub - utility classes (pure lua)
    http://github.com/lubyk/lub

lut - documentation generation and testing tool (pure lua)
    http://github.com/lubyk/lut

xml - very fast xml parser
    http://github.com/lubyk/xml

yaml - very fast yaml parser (with key sorting option for output file stability and recursion prevention)
    http://github.com/lubyk/yaml

dub generate lightweight and fast bindings compatible with lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and luajit from C++ headers
    http://github.com/lubyk/dub

osc - OpenSoundControl for lua
    http://github.com/lubyk/osc