On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Peter Hickman <peterhickman386@googlemail.com> wrote:
The problem for me with this post (even though I have bitten my tongue, unlike Marc Balmer) is that the poster has done absolutely no investigation into the problem themselves. The fact that the program falls over saying that it is "too complex" is rather trivial. But the poster stopped there and got hung up on the word "complex".

Well, I see your point. But here we are presuming "no investigation" on the OP part, no?

Besides that, as we say in Spanish, "hay formas y formas" (roughly, that message could have been phrased a whole lot better and less intimidating).

That's all.

Regards,
Ignacio