Hi,
        I am looking for some help to develop an application in Lua using IUP as the front end. The application is based on a new idea and is related to documentation creation for products based industry. Immediate applicability is the IC Design industry where I work.
        I am looking for a person who is located in the Bay Area, California, preferably San Jose. Someone who is looking to gain experience developing totally new methodologies and new ideas. Someone who is passionate about Lua programming. I have been working on the application myself and have made good progress but am not able to put in enough time as I would like just now.
        I don't have a lot of money to compensate but I am willing to share equity in the licensing of the new product so I am looking for people who would be open to taking risks and participate in startup ideas.
       Drop me a reply if you have questions and are interested.

Best Regards,
Milind