On 25-Apr-15 02:28, Antonio Scuri wrote:
   We've just released LuaBinaries for Lua 5.3.

That is very welcome, thanks!

Is my memory failing me, or once upon a time the LuaBinaries download page also included compiled versions of some libraries (such as lfs?)
(or was it a Kepler project page using the same style?)

I know this has been discusses more then once (for 'once' quite large) in this list, but telling users (especially non-Unix users) where to get the required pieces to run a Lua script with the least effort is still not an easy task, especially for Lua interpreters that live in the application directory and should not conflict with any system-wide interpreter/libraries.

--
  Enrico