[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Fire★ 0.8 released
- From: mempko <mempko@...>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:54:10 -0500
Good news everybody!
New Fire★ 0.8 released has been released.
Fire★ is the "Grass Computing Platform". A platform for building
peer-to-peer GUI applications in Lua. Distributing your applications is
as simple as using them in a conversation with others. It has a built in
distributed application editor where you can do pair programming with
others. All communication is peer-to-peer and encrypted.
You can get the source code here:
You can download binaries for Mac, Windows, Linux and example apps here:
What's New in version 0.8
* Big interface overhaul. The accordion interface is gone.
Apps now run in their own windows within a conversation.
You can resize, minimize, and maximize them.
* New api function to set the application minimum width.
I invite anyone interested in contributing any way they can if they find
this project interesting.
Join the mailing list here: