> On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
>>   I don't know what email client Dirk uses, but I don't know of any that
>> supports collapsible text like he describes.  I do believe he made a joke.
>>

> Wasn't entirely a joke. gmail collapses quoted replies into a button
> labeled with an ellipsis.

gmail arranges all messages in one thread chronologically without
making subthreads. It also top-posts by default. I.e. it sucks, but
Thunderbird and Evolution also suck (I have used them), they just
suck in different ways.

However, gmail presents any post created by replying after editing
the subject as a brand-new thread, so that in this case Tony's was
the one message I did not even consider as having been the target.