On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Валерий Баканов <e881e@mail.ru> wrote:
> I use Lua 5.3 to manage equivalent transformations
> Information graph algorithms to detect concurrency
> and scheduling of parallel execution:
> http://vbakanov.ru/spf@home/spf@home.htm  (main
> program on C++ Builder 6).
>
> I have a problem - when trying to stop the implementation
> of Lua-script (and close the instance of Lua) by calling
> lua_close (L) get error (exception) "Access violation at
> address ..." and program is crashed.
>
> Tell me how to get rid of this trouble!
>

> Yours faithfully,                        Valery Bakanov
>

> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hi / Привет

I'm happy to hear that you've taken an interest in Lua.

Probably your Lua script is executed after you call lua_close. You
should make sure that execution of Lua code is finished, when you call
lua_close. You should not use the same Lua state simultaneously from
multiple OS threads. If you are trying to interrupt running Lua script
by calling lua_close from another OS thread, then you are doing the
whole thing wrong.

Please should us your C code to get more detailed explanation. I can
find only Lua code in [1].

----

[1]  http://vbakanov.ru/spf@home/spf@home.htm

Best regards,