Same result for luajit 2.0.3 compiled with msvc 12 (vs 2013) running on windows 7.
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>于2015年3月30日 周一07:57写道:
> it seems like the bug has already been fixed in Lua 5.3, so I dont know how
> big of a problem this crash acturely is.

The problem is that some C libraries crash when fopen is given invalid modes.
Lua 5.2 protected Lua from such annoying behavior by testing the modes it gets.
See http://www.lua.org/source/5.2/liolib.c.html#lua_checkmode .

> Maybe it would be wise to release a new version of Lua 5.1 where this
> crash is fixed

Lua 5.1 is no longer in development. The last release was 5.1.5.
There won't be another release of 5.1.

If you want this fixed, use Lua 5.2 or 5.3.