On 22/03/15 01:34 PM, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
Hi,

Currently coroutines do not work in Ravi when code is JITed. So I am
looking for ways to support coroutines in JIT compiled code. I came
across Coco by Mike Pall but have no experience using it. I will be
looking at Coco soon but was wondering if anyone has ideas/tips on
other solutions I ought to look at.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu

If you add coroutine JITting you have all my support. :)

--
Disclaimer: these emails are public and can be accessed from <TODO: get a non-DHCP IP and put it here>. If you do not agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.