*WARNING*: GoogleCode is closing it's doors so this project has moved over to GitHub.

This is a simple release that moves the links in the installer over to GitHub. Also I committed all the files in hopes to get some help keeping the modules up to date.

We are proud to announce the next release of Lua for Windows (LfW). Read the changelog for more information. Enjoy.
The project is hosted on GitHub.

Homepage:

http://github.com/rjpcomputing/luaforwindows

Lua for Windows is a 'batteries included environment' for the Lua scripting language on Windows.

Lua for Windows combines Lua binaries, Lua libraries with a Lua-capable editor in a single install package for the Microsoft Windows operating system. Lua for Windows contains everything you need to write, run and debug Lua scripts on Windows. A wide variety of libraries and examples are included that are ready to use with Microsoft Windows. Lua for Windows runs on Windows 2000 and newer versions of Windows. Lua and its associated libraries are also available for other operating systems, so most scripts will be automatically cross-platform.

Changelog:

03/18/2015  Version 5.1.4-47
^ Updated stdlib to release 28.
^ Updated Penlight to 1.3.2.
^ Updated SubLua to 1.8.10.
* Moved all downloads and code hosting to GitHub. Older
  releases will not function when Google Code is shut down.
  Make sure to upgrade.
--
Regards,
Ryan