On 16/03/15 10:29 PM, Sean Conner wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Soni L. once stated:
What's the rationale behind being able to do "for i=1,10" but not "for
i=string.byte("AZ",1,2)"? (i.e. why are commas syntactically significant
in this case, but not in "for x,y in next, t"?)
   It's an optimization for a common case would be my guess.

Stop me from doing that just for optimization? Meh, makes no sense IMO :/ (e.g. there's no way to do t:[var]() (OP_SELF with variable) in rio lua)

--
Disclaimer: these emails are public and can be accessed from <TODO: get a non-DHCP IP and put it here>. If you do not agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.