On 12 March 2015 at 04:00, raksoras lua <raksoraslua@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I haven't myself built Luaw on Windows/MinGW environment. I
> have built it successfully on Mac OSX and Linux. I based my Makefile
> on the makefile of Lua itself and tried my best to keep support for
> MinGW but I haven't built it on windows/MinGW myself yet. What exact
> issues are you seeing?
>
> Regarding Lua version supported it is built and tested against Lua 5.2.3.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Susheel

Running `make mingw` simply outputs "make: Nothing to be done for `mingw'."

`make generic` was outputting something else, but libuv isn't passing
its tests at the moment, so I want to get that sorted out before I
build luaw again.

This hasn't been a very useful message, but I'll get back to you when
libuv is working and I try to build luaw again.

Regards,
Choonster