Hi,

I have just released version 3.1 of LuaUnit. LuaUnit is a xUnit style
testing framework for the lua language, which supports several test
results formats : TAP and JUnit XML (used by many CI platforms such as
Jenkins, Hudson, ...) and has a wide range of assertions. It's
compatible with Lua 5.1 and 5.2, tested on Windows and Linux, and is
fully documented ( http://luaunit.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ ).

New in version 3.1 :
* luaunit no longer pollutes global namespace, unless defining
EXPORT_ASSERT_TO_GLOBALS to true
* fixes and validation of JUnit XML generation
* strip luaunit internal information from stacktrace
* general improvements of test results with duration and other details
* improve printing for tables, with an option to always print table id
* fix printing of recursive tables

For more information, check our Github page :
https://github.com/bluebird75/luaunit

cheers,

Philippe