[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] LPeg 0.12.1 released
- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@...>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:32:38 -0300
> > That error happens on the 32767th call to `test_lpeg` here, so it's
> > probably some overflow of a `short` variable ...
> Yes, I got that far. What is strange is that it depends on the contents
> of the set in Indent. lpeg.S"a\t" works, but lpeg.S" \t" does not...
> (So, it does not seem to be just an overflow.)
False alarm? It works, but it still adds a new entry to the ktable at
each loop. Anyway, there seems to be two problems:
- It should not add new entries to the same ktable. (This seems a
problem in the logic behind 'ktable' sharing.)
- Even with the previous bug, it should detect the overflow.