> On 21/02/2015, at 1:06 am, Bertrand Mansion <bmansion@mamasam.net> wrote:
>
> That would be interesting, sqlite and postgresql are the 2 databases I
> use the most. Can You post your wrapper somewhere maybe ?
> Thanks

My wrapper, such as it is, is here [1].  It’s not much, but it’s the end of the week.

So, patengi is a wrapper around other sql drivers to make them look a little more like each other.  At the moment, it only supports lsqlite3 and lpgsql, and only a small subset of what they do, but it’s progressing as I use it.

Cheers,
Geoff

[1] https://github.com/geoffleyland/lua-patengi