On 3 February 2015 at 11:06, Matthew Wild <mwild1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Thanks to Hisham for organising the BoF session at FOSDEM on Sunday!
> And thanks to everyone who came.

And kudos to Pierre Chapuis who came up with the idea and spread the
word about it.

> I think most of us (including Hisham) were expecting 4 or 5 people, we
> had over 20!

Yes, it was a big surprise and a very nice atmosphere! The discussions
could have easily extended for longer.

> Here is the group photo taken at the end:
> https://matthewwild.co.uk/uploads/fosdem-2015-lua-bof.jpg

In case we want to not rely on third-party services, we can always do
"tagging" the old-school way:
http://hisham.hm/fun/fosdem-2015-lua-bof-numbers.jpg
Please reply and add yourself to the list! :)

16. Hisham

(I don't think ~20 messages for this purpose will be too spammy, since
we've had (way) longer threads than that here for topics such as
syntax bikeshedding ;-) )

> I look forward to all the positive outcomes from the various
> discussions at the event :)

So do I! Hope I can make it to the next FOSDEM, it was a great experience!

-- Hisham