On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 01:06:57PM +0000, Matthew Wild wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Thanks to Hisham for organising the BoF session at FOSDEM on Sunday!
> And thanks to everyone who came.
>
> I think most of us (including Hisham) were expecting 4 or 5 people, we
> had over 20!
>
> Here is the group photo taken at the end:
> https://matthewwild.co.uk/uploads/fosdem-2015-lua-bof.jpg

It was great to put faces to people's names!  Given the number of people
who turned up to the BoF, and the number of talks in general that
involved Lua (including one in Janson, the huge keynote lecture
theatre), I think it could be a good idea to see if we can obtain a Lua
dev room next year (or perhaps share one); I think there's plenty of
room for talks and discussion.

(Ada, Lisp, Go, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Smalltalk all had dev
rooms, and I'm pretty sure Lua is more widely used than some of them!)

B.