Hi,
in Lua you can load chunks of data from strings using:
http://www.lua.org/manual/5.2/manual.html#pdf-load

The problem in your case will be the format of your serialised data, which you you need to transform from a Python-friendly to in a Lua-friendly format, maybe using some intermediary format.

best,
valerio