On Wed, Jan 28, 2015, 21:34 Daurnimator <quae@daurnimator.com> wrote:

On 28 January 2015 at 13:49, Aapo Talvensaari
<aapo.talvensaari@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://github.com/bungle/lua-resty-coolprop

Why the `resty-` prefix?
There is nothing in there I can see specific to openresty.

I know. It's just that all my Lua libs have that. It's just a name. I have also seen lj, luajit, ffi etc. prefixes and suffixes used. I haven't thought about the reasons too much... just that it may promote OpenResty a little bit (peole may see that OpenResty comes batteries included when they for example Google resty-libs). I don't know. Maybe this could be included in CoolProp repository in a future where it could be renamed. I already made a issue where this could be discussed. I'm also looking how this could be improved. Fluent API? More Helpers? etc.

https://github.com/CoolProp/CoolProp/issues/438#issuecomment-71908307

Regards
Aapo