Dear lua users,

I'm looking for someone who could create a luarocks that bind the Coolprop C++ library. The goal is that the rock can be used on the main plateforms (Linux, OSX, Windows XP and above) without compilation. It's a paid job of course.

It should firstly bind the following functions Props1SI, PropsSI (CoolProp.h file) and  HAPropsSI (HumidAirProp.h)

If you're interested in, you can send me privately an estimation of the time and a quotation.

Best,

Renaud Kern